AMD Food Sales carries California Tomatoes, Italian Tomatoes and San Marzano DOP Tomatoes.
- Tomato Paste – 48/6oz, 24/6oz, 24/12oz, 24/18oz, 12/28oz, 24/28oz
- Crushed Tomatoes – 12/28oz
- Crushed Tomatoes in Puree – 12/28oz
- Tomato Puree – 12/28oz
- Peeled Tomatoes – 24/14.5oz, 12/28oz
- Diced Tomatoes – 24/14.5oz, 12/28oz
- Stewed Tomatoes – 24/14.5oz, 12/28oz
- Italian Stewed Tomatoes – 24/14.5oz, 12/28oz
- Whole Peeled Tomatoes – 24/14oz, 12/28oz, 12/35oz, 6/10
- Chopped Tomatoes – 24/14oz, 12/28oz, 6/10
- Strained Tomatoes Class – 12/720g
- Cherry Tomatoes – 24/14oz, 12/28oz
Labels—Private and Packers
- Del Monte Foods Company is the largest producer and distributor of premium-quality processed fruit, vegetable and tomato products in the United States. Since 1997, growth in the company’s core business has been enhanced effectively by strategic acquisitions and product innovations. The addition of the Contadina brand greatly expanded the company’s offerings of canned tomatoes and tomato products for both the branded and private label sectors. The tomato cannery in Hanford, California is one of the newest and most highly automated facilities in the world, processing 5,000 tons of fresh tomatoes daily. Del Monte continues to develop and market products to meet the active lifestyle demands of today’s consumer with products that are easy to use and convenient for meals at home and on the go.
- Rispoli Luigi & Co. is located on the Piana del Sele, close to the famous Greek-Roman city of Paestum, where agriculture flourishes. The company has always preferred quality and accurate selection of the product, beginning in the field and continuing in the production cycle. This family-owned company knows the American market and what is required by their customers to market tomato products successfully. The Rispoli family understands that tomatoes, the basis for many Italian dishes, must be of the quality required by the customer. Rispoli Luigi is organized to be flexible and responsive to meet these requirements. The factory contains state-of-the-art equipment, including Catelli evaporators, angelesseamers, continuous cookers, and expanded selection lines for peeled tomatoes.
- La Formica Srl is a family owned and operated tomato processer located in Scafati, Italy, which is in the heart of the traditional production area for tomato canning. As a small processer (packing several hundred thousand cases annually), La Formica is known for its attention to quality and flavor. They are able to pack retail and foodservice sizes of Whole Peeled, Diced, Crushed, and Cherry Tomatoes, as well as the prestigious San Marzano DOP Tomatoes.